Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hot, buttered popcorn, red wine, bean dip, and Quentin Tarantino

Instead of doing pilates at the gym, L. and I are eating buttered, air-popped popcorn and drinking red wine. We also had a first course of bean dip and chips. The full array of non-cable television that Wednesday has to offer is at our disposal.

I did not spend the entire night camped out in front of the TV. Before L. came over, I paid some bills, cleaned the litter box, washed the dishes, took out the trash, and folded some laundry. Oh, and I worked all day. :)

Also, L. has posed a blog-writing challenge. I am to write three paragraphs about how an experience on a trampoline is intertwined with a Quentin Tarantino movie. Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Failure: Roasted Green Tomatoes

This soup was an utter failure.  I roasted a bunch of green tomatoes, thinking I could salvage them from the fall garden. I'd make roast...