Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sandy Orifices

Reading at the beach
This summer, I've discovered the beach at Governor Nelson State Park. I think we've been three times. I love it because even if it's busy, it doesn't seem crowded. The beach area is quite large. Others, like the beach at Vilas, get overcrowded quickly. I even bought us floaties at Target, so we could form the world's smallest flotilla and soak up the rays while still being in the water.

Look at my crazy peg leg!
I've also gone for two whole bike rides this summer, which is two more times that I've ridden since I got my new bike about two years ago. I have a bit of a biking phobia, so this is a major accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Failure: Roasted Green Tomatoes

This soup was an utter failure.  I roasted a bunch of green tomatoes, thinking I could salvage them from the fall garden. I'd make roast...