Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fab Abs Yoga in June

Hey, punks. I wanted to give you a heads-up that I'll be teaching a yoga class centering on abs starting in June. 

details:
  • M: 6-7pm
  • runs: 6/20-8/1 with no class on 7/4 (6 meetings)
  • cost: $54.50
  • where: Union South
class description:
Here is a powerful yoga set designed to deliver a taut belly and a strong core. Research has shown that excess abdominal fat leads to inflammation-related ailments like heart disease and diabetes. This dynamic class will burn fat with low-impact cardio, strengthen core muscles, and boost your metabolism.

to register:  
Mini Courses has all the registration info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Failure: Roasted Green Tomatoes

This soup was an utter failure.  I roasted a bunch of green tomatoes, thinking I could salvage them from the fall garden. I'd make roast...