Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cauliflower Soup + Wisco Film Festival

After I got home from work, I did dishes and cleaned poo off of Dexter's bum. (Hey, it could be worse; it could be diaper duty for a kidbot. ;)) Then I ate a quick dinner of leftover cauliflower soup with parmesan shavings and a quick grind of black pepper. I also treated myself to a glass of red wine and a few almond and chocolate cookies from Trader Joe's. Yum!

At 7pm, I'll head back downtown to see Boy, a New Zealand film at the Orpheum's Stage Door Theatre. It's my first film of this year's Wisconsin Film Festival. I'm kinda excited about it because the director, Taika Waititi, was a regular director on Flight of the Conchords.

1 comment:

Failure: Roasted Green Tomatoes

This soup was an utter failure.  I roasted a bunch of green tomatoes, thinking I could salvage them from the fall garden. I'd make roast...