Monday, June 14, 2010

Yin Yoga + Grilled Cheese

Tonight, I had my second yin yoga class, and I think I'm hooked. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to deeply stretch their fascia and thoroughly relax.

Upon arriving home, my nose met with the intoxicating smell of grilled cheese. Following my roommate's lead, I made a delectable version with pepper-crusted parmesan cheese and green peppers (from my CSA share) on sprouted wheat bread. It gave me the opportunity to use my brand-spankin'-new panini press (thank you, T.J. Maxx), and cut into four tiny little triangles, it provided a satisfying, but light late-night dinner. I would provide a photo, but the camera's broken, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Failure: Roasted Green Tomatoes

This soup was an utter failure.  I roasted a bunch of green tomatoes, thinking I could salvage them from the fall garden. I'd make roast...