Monday, February 13, 2017

Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

This is an oldie that was clamoring to be released from the drafts folder so it could be a real post (like Pinocchio wanted to be a real boy!).

Today's brekkie choice: Coconut Bliss' Mocha Maca Crunch with fresh blueberries. It's soothing the sore throat that persists despite my best efforts to heal it. 

In a moment, I'll head out for my neck adjustment with the extraordinary Ann Metzler of Zelm Chiropractic in McFarland. Being rear-ended two weeks ago did a number on my neck, so I'm trying to re-align it. If you need or want a chiropractor, I highly recommend Ms. Ann. She works at Zelm Chiropractic and is always up on new research and alternative methods of healing. They have offices in McFarland and Stoughton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Failure: Roasted Green Tomatoes

This soup was an utter failure.  I roasted a bunch of green tomatoes, thinking I could salvage them from the fall garden. I'd make roast...