Monday, May 21, 2012

Fashion is Smashin'

This is an adorable little assemblage I put together when sweaters were still appropriate in this clime (i.e., earlier in the spring). Note that the lovely boots make another appearance.


I'm not sure about this satiny, rose shirt. Whatcha think? It was another piece inherited from a Phoenix friend when she cleaned out her closet.


I paired these summery polka-dot shorts from Papaya with a white v-neck top and the cute tan slingbacks. (Sorry for the weirdie photography. I wanted to change into gardening clothes and had to take my own shots.)

Basic white top w/ my favorite tree necklace (originally a trinket decorating a Target candle)



 
Detail of the cool maritime-style buttons

Funky manicure stickers w/ a lacy/leafy theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Failure: Roasted Green Tomatoes

This soup was an utter failure.  I roasted a bunch of green tomatoes, thinking I could salvage them from the fall garden. I'd make roast...